Web2 Delight is a tool to download photos and videos from a collection of well known websites, organize them in collections and then play them in other devices.
The application offers a very sleek interface by which you can preview and organize content. The program includes sites such as Flickr or YouTube that you can browse straight from its interface, instead of opening up your browser. Downloading is easy and can be scheduled automatically. You'll have to make sure you have a good connection though so you can download videos quickly.
The best way to organize content is by creating your own collections. Web2 Delight also offers four different view modes and a very handy search feature to quickly find your content.
Once your videos and pictures are stored in Web2 Delight you can send them to another program, like iTunes or iPhoto or a device like the iPod or iPhone. You can also leave your photos in Web2 Delight and create slideshows with transitions.
Despite the name, I wouldn't say there is actually anything Web 2.0 in Web2 Delight. Still, it's a smart way of downloading photos and videos and organizing them before sending them to another application or device.
- Thumbnail View user experience is more intuitive; Enlarged Stream and Download buttons provided on mouse hover over the individual thumbnails
- Improved Save mechanism - Overall size of the application reduced by 20 MB
- Transfer entire collections to iPhoto/ iTunes
- Creative Common License search for Flickr
- More than 20 UI tweaks to improve overall user experience